Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Run-time error while executing a simple flowgraph

From: NIKOS BIZANIS
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Run-time error while executing a simple flowgraph in GNU Radio companion
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 13:28:32 +0000

 As an update, I realized that in the "Options" block, "Generate Options" was not set to WX GUI so i set it. Now the WX GUI FFT Sink opens the Top Block, but nothing is displayed there, I can't see any plot and it quickly fails. The only error message that I get is:

Warning: failed to XInitThreads()
Using Volk machine: avx_32_mmx

Any ideas?

Thank you again,