[Discuss-gnuradio] Which block is causing dropped samples?

From: Anderson, Douglas J.
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Which block is causing dropped samples?
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 23:06:28 +0000

Hi all,

I just finished writing a flowgraph with a few custom C++ blocks, but when I connect it to a USRP N210 at about 25MS/s it's not too hard to find a combo of parameters that will cause a sea of DDDDDDDDDDs to come flooding into the term.

I think there are some areas I can improve in my blocks but I want to make sure I'm focusing on the worst-performing areas first.

So my question is, is there an easy (or hard, I don't really care) way to figure out which block in a flowgraph is causing the dropped samples? I already checked that it's not an internet issue.

Thanks in advance!
-Doug