Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] Audio Source configuration

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] Audio Source configuration
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 10:48:20 -0400

If you're getting long strings of 'U', this means a *gross* sample-rate mis-match somewhere in your flow-graph,
 rather than the more-subtle "two clock" problem.

Make sure that everything agrees internal to the graph about sample-rates, and, perhaps more importantly, that your audio *hardware* is capable of delivering the desired rates.