Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Vector Source variable from file

From: Mike Markowski
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Vector Source variable from file
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 20:54:38 -0400

Tom,

I'm new to gnuradio, so let's see if any replies offer better advice. But I did something similar to what you ask. In my case, the value of the variable is a call to my python code. You can see what I did in the top two examples at

  http://udel.edu/~mm/gr/

Both grc file and my code are there. You can write something that pulls the numbers from your file.

Good luck,
Mike