Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Majority of WX GUI Widgets missing from Companion

From: NIKOS BIZANIS
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Majority of WX GUI Widgets missing from Companion
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 14:40:34 +0000

Hi Marcus,

it's probably remains from an older installation attempt I had made (using Pybombs), which failed. After that I used that script and it worked like a charm. So if I would just do a "./build-gnuradio" from my installation directory in order to build again, it would probably work, right?

Thanks for your help,
Nikos