[Discuss-gnuradio] Majority of WX GUI Widgets missing from Companion

From: NIKOS BIZANIS
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Majority of WX GUI Widgets missing from Companion
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 13:03:06 +0000

Hi everyone,

I downloaded and built GNU Radio from sbrac.org, and it operates normally. The only problem is that when I am searching for any WX GUI Widgets, I can only see WX GUI Static Text, WX GUI Time Panel and WX DOA Compass. Based on a previous discussion on that mailing list I also installed WXPython (2.8) but the problem remains.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Nikos