Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using USRP and Osmo sources

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using USRP and Osmo sources
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 11:11:20 -0400

You might try running your USRP and HackRF on separate USB controllers.  Different ports on the same controller, *might* be leading to conflicts in packet scheduling at a fairly-low layer in the stack.  I think HackRF uses libusb, just like USRPs, so they are subject to the same constraints in underlying USB drivers.