Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reed-Solomon en/decoder

From: Jeon
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reed-Solomon en/decoder
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 13:23:17 +0900

Thanks, Ron and Tom.

But I couldn't find atsc_rs_encoder_impl.cc. Only I can find decoder.
I'm using version 3.7.6.1

One thing is, I can find rs en/decoder in gnuradio/gr-atsc.
Are these irrelevant with gr-dtv?

When I look into repository, gr-dtv/lib/ has both encoder and decoder
Currently, I am installing the newer version.

Reagrds,
Jeon.