[Discuss-gnuradio] rror: GNURADIO filter not found, while making own cus

From: Abhishek Shukla
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] rror: GNURADIO filter not found, while making own custom block in gnuradio and Getting error: No module named howto_swig
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 00:11:38 +0530

hey Marcus,
Sorry,actually that was my first message, and there is some problem, hence i am not able reply through mail archive
These are the 2 previous links :
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.radio.general/55815
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.radio.general/55819

So, I am working on Ubuntu 14.10, initially i installed GNU radio directly
through "apt-get" command, at that time i was getting Gnu radio_runtime
package error. In order to rectify the error, i downloaded zip file from
Github website  "https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio"
and build all the dependencies using cmake and make command....
i am not getting how to rectify this,
i know you may had read this message, but once again i am sending this for rectification
also i want to ask 2 questions.
1) installing from source means that zip file downloaded from Github website mentioned earlier.....?
2) and whether this problem will solve my previous problem of "No module named howto_swig"......>?
any help will be appreciated,
Thanks in advance,
Abhishek.