Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issues Installing From Source

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issues Installing From Source
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 11:07:42 -0500

So, if I could get an actual, detailed, error-report when build-gnuradio fails, I can look into fixing it.

It has worked well on Ubuntu 14.04 since 14.04 was released, but it may be the case that some system update changed something that buggered up an assumption that build-gnuradio is making.  But without a complete log of a "-v" run,
 I have no way of figuring out what's going wrong.