Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to show the internal clock on the flowgraph

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to show the internal clock on the flowgraph
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 20:53:08 +0100

Hi Manuel,
On 03/02/2015 08:38 PM, Manuel David Lozano Amezquita wrote:

Hi Marcus, I know that the clock of the USRP b210 is 62MHz, but I need to show it on the flowgraph to compare the phase of two signals.

I'm really confused. You *can* configure the master clock rate, which is the rate at which the signal is sampled, to be up to 61.44MHz, but that's neither the default nor 62MHz. There are several clocks in the B210, so maybe I'm missing something.

Where does that freuquency come from? What does it signify?
Why do you need it to compare phases? Of what?

Best regards,
Marcus Müller

Thanks

Manuel