[Discuss-gnuradio] Do you like Space, SDRs and RF System Design?

From: John Malsbury
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Do you like Space, SDRs and RF System Design?
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 15:35:19 -0800

Greetings list,

SpaceX is currently hiring for a number of open positions in the Avionics - RF group, including:
  • RF & Comms Systems Engineering
  • RF Design engineers (RF/hardware/digital)
  • MAC Layer Engineers
  • Antenna Engineers
  • anyone else who is just a rock star
GNU Radio, general SDR, and FPGA targetting experience is a major plus.  The environment is one of the more demanding you'll find, but the work is extremely rewarding.  Benefits are pretty awesome too.  Let me know if you are interested and would like to discuss.

In the meantime, here's some of the ambitious things we aee working on:

-John