Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Project enquiry/interest

From: Sajeev Manikkoth
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Project enquiry/interest
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 22:07:08 +0530

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your input and as suggested I can check on the GNU radio
presentations. As far as I know none of the current wireless access
technologies allow simultaneous transmissions on same channel. And we do all
form of frequency planning and interference avoidance schemes offline and
deploy wireless solutions. I was looking for research interests on new PHY
and MAC layer techniques which can allow 2 or more transmitters at the same
location to use same frequency, but receivers being capable of turning to
the desired transmitters.

Thanks and regards,
Sajeev