[Discuss-gnuradio] Grcc from ssh session

From: Murray Thomson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Grcc from ssh session
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 09:01:53 +0000

Hi,

I'm want to use grcc from an ssh session but I get the error importing the module Colors.py.
I've seen this thread http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2013-06/msg00361.html about it. I'm using 3.7.5 and it seems like the patch it's been applied to the source code already. There are no differences between what the patch suggests and the source code that the installer script downloaded to my machine. However, I still get the import error (only when I use ssh).

Thanks,
Murray