Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Automatically Restart UHD/gr-uhd blocks

From: Dan CaJacob
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Automatically Restart UHD/gr-uhd blocks
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 18:06:43 -0500

I worked around a problem like this by installing an in-line power relay in my remote nodes.  Not ideal, but in some rare situations, even forcing the FPGA to reload was not successful.  Sometimes a power cycle was the only hope.

That said, I've heard some lovely things about reset commands available for the newer boards, but it's not clear to me if they are integrated into the driver.  Seems likely, though.

Very Respectfully,

Dan CaJacob