[Discuss-gnuradio] [UHD-3.8.2] Release Announcement

From: Martin Braun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [UHD-3.8.2] Release Announcement
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 21:36:22 +0100

Everyone,

following the release candidate, we have now finished testing, and with
some minor tweaks, just tagged the 3.8.2 release. There were some minor
changes with respect to the release candidate, mainly minor bugfixes,
but also some fixes to how we handle relevant paths, such as
UHD_CONFIG_DIR. Consult the manual for these changes.

This was a pretty big release for a minor version change, so we took a
bit longer than usual with testing. Anyway, here's a new stable version
of UHD for you to play around with.

If you're updating from an older version, please remember to run
uhd_images_downloader after installing!

Have fun,
Martin

Changelog:

## 003.008.002
* CMake: Introducing named versions for dev branches, enable static libs,
* E300: Docs updates, compat number bump, VCTCXO updates,
  more status bits for ref locking, fixed serial number length fix,
  RSSI Sensor
* B200: RSSI sensor
* AD9361: Better handling of different interpolation rates in FIR,
  fix for gain value truncation, removed gain value offset
* UBX: Added drivers
* Manual/Docs: Numerous updates, minimum compiler versions now specified,
* Converters: Multiple fixes for sc12
* Examples: Fixes to txrx_loopback_to_file
* Path handling vastly improved, made more consistent
* Minor UHD fixes