[Discuss-gnuradio] Updating with build-gnuradio

From: David Maynor
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Updating with build-gnuradio
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 04:58:41 +0000

Hi All,
If you have used build-gnuradio to install gnuradio what is the best solution
for upgrading gnu radio or one of the other packages installed. Installed with:
./build-gnuradio -m -e all
So if I wanted to update gnu radio or bladder for instance I know I can go into
each dir and do a:
git pull;cd build;make;sudo make install
But I wanted to see if anyone knew of a cleaner way. I don’t want to use
pybombs for this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Dave
++++++++++
NOTICE TO RECIPIENT | This e-mail, including any attachments or linked
documents appended or referenced herein, constitutes confidential information,
and is meant for only the intended recipient of the transmission under premises
of confidentiality.  If you received this e-mail in error, or if you do not
wish to abide by confidentiality limitations in reviewing or disclosing this
e-mail or related contents hereof, then any review, use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify
us immediately of the error by return e-mail and please delete this message
from your system. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.