Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Polyphase Filer examples and Busport Implementati

From: Larry Van Der Jagt
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Polyphase Filer examples and Busport Implementation for QT GUI Frequency Sink
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 12:59:51 -0500

Thanks for the feedback,

I'm thinking that this means that in their current state, the QT GUI Frequency Sinks do not properly support BusPorts ....

If I've got this wrong is there some documentation somewhere specific to these blocks related to Busports that I could refer to .... I've found the generic Busports stuff already ...

Thanks again,
LVDJ