Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help with GRC and 3.7

From: Andreas Ladanyi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help with GRC and 3.7
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 14:40:03 +0100

Hi chris,

i installed the GRC 3.7 via the build-script (http://www.sbrac.org/files/build-gnuradio) from GNURadio. With the build script a lot of blocks will be installed. The RTL-SDR source will be installed and works. I think the result of the build-script is a good and working GNURadio base.

Then you could try to open your project.

Andy

I have a GRC flowgraph that was given to me about three years ago and
installed gnuradio 3.7 from add-apt-repository ppa:gqrx/releases but
It is missing several blocks, I tried to piece the puzzle back with
the missing blocks but haven't been able to make it work. I think some
of the filters are wrong. Can someone help me convert this to use the
GRC / 3.7 and the RTL-SDR Source? I posted the old one at
http://pastebin.com/6D6HwNnQ  Its just a dual NBFM RX with squelch.
Thanks,