Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] HDLC Deframer example

From: Nick Foster
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] HDLC Deframer example
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 13:38:43 -0800

Two reasons. First, that random generator is only ever going to generate one PDU, and it's not going all the way through the deframer for some reason. I think the deframer is asking for more samples than the framer ever ends up generating. Try a Message Strobe - Random Delay block, with the message set to:

pmt.cons(pmt.PMT_NIL, pmt.init_u8vector(4, [0xAA]*4))

Second, the deframer length fields include the HDLC CRC. They probably shouldn't, in hindsight, but increase the max length to 6 and it'll work.

--n