Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP B200 host BW with USB 3.0/2.0

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP B200 host BW with USB 3.0/2.0
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 16:35:58 +0100

I made tests with the bladeRF at 30 MHz bandwidth, and I was able to see the spectrum just fine, not matter if I used a USB2 or a USB3 cable. No hacks, no switching chunks of the spectrum, just using a standard receiver program. The lost samples are not a problem as longs as you do not want to listen in.

Ralph.