Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] log POWER FFT Output - Samples flipped in frequen

From: Jorge Gallo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] log POWER FFT Output - Samples flipped in frequency
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 10:03:34 +0100

Hello,

I guess it shouldn't be very difficult to change in order to get the output is from -BW/2 to BW/2 instead of [DC BW/2 + -BW/2 DC].
Should I modify my python flowgraph or my "log POWER FFT" hier block?

I just need to flip the samples and I guess there is a recommended way to do that. Can numpy.fft.fftshift() do the work?

Many thanks for you help,
Jorge.