Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Important update

From: John Malsbury
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Important update
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 17:31:13 -0800

As Sylvain said, use XML-RPC, or encapsulate the control of the flow graph.  Kind of like tunnel.py (without being too much like tunnel.py).

;)

-John

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 6:25 AM, Rickard Radio <address@hidden> wrote:
Is there any current realistic time plan for bringing back ControlPort into GnuRadio?
Or does any good alternative exist in GR?

We would like to remote control a transmitter and a receiver.

Rickard