Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using Scrambler

From: Daniel Batista
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using Scrambler
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 12:20:46 +0000 (UTC)

Hi again, a question on the same subject.

Gnuradio has 2 blocks for scrambling "Scrambler" and "Additive Scrambler" but only one block for descrambling.
I suppose the "Descrambler" grc block corresponds to the "Scrambler" block.
How can I descramble messages that are scrambled with the "Additive Scrambler" block?
Do I have to write my own block?

Thank you
Daniel