Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-cdma

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-cdma
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 15:37:22 -0500

OK, great.

This is due to the fact a recent pull request has not yet been merged into gnuradio.
SO the constellation module does not have yet the "constellation_8psk_natural"
constellation.

There is a simple fix to that:

please go to your gr-cdma/python directory
and edit the file
cdma_parameters.py
In particular in line 124 change "digital.constellation_8psk_natural" with "digital.constellation_8psk".

Now you have to make, sudo make install, sudo ldconfig one more time.

Once you do that, please open a python session and redo

from cdma import cdma_parameters as cp

and let us know what you get.
(if you don't get any errors you are ready to go!)

Achilleas