Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Distorted QPSK Constellation

From: Salman Dinani
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Distorted QPSK Constellation
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 10:41:14 -0800

Hi to all,

Thanks very much to all of you for your valuable suggestions.In accordance with your suggestions, I experimented with my designed DQPSK system and got few problems which I am listing down.All the referenced figures are attached.

           Why the signal is out of phase and phase shift is varying with frequency??Why this problem got corrected when       Samples per symbol changed to 4?

           Is there a special format for sending data via File Source??

I am very sorry if my questions appear to be childish but I am not able to figure them out. Eagerly waiting for your expert opinions.

Regards

Salman Dinani