Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bluetooth Transmitter using GRC

From: Mostafa Alizadeh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bluetooth Transmitter using GRC
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 17:14:07 +0330

Yeah I have had a look at Bluetooth PHY. The hop rate of Bluetooth in paging substate increases as 3200 hop/sec too. So you mean the N210 USRP can't support 1600 (or 3200) hop/sec?
What do you mean by "latency"? Is that the latency of the USB or Ethernet?
Jeff, please clarify your stance. Why the latency problem doesn't matter X-series USRP?

Best,
Mostafa