[Discuss-gnuradio] Bluetooth Transmitter using GRC

From: vaibhav kulkarni
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bluetooth Transmitter using GRC
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 20:46:17 +0100

Hi All,

I am searching for an implementation of a complete Bluetooth stack on GRC 3.7 ( Including the Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver) preferably working with USRP N210. So far I got this "gr-Bluetooth, Bluetooth for GNU Radio" (http://gr-bluetooth.sourceforge.net/), However it is not a complete stack and I guess it doesent include the Bluetooth Transmitter. I built it and checked but couldn't find one. Can you suggest any existing implementation of complete Bluetooth stack ?
Any Help is appreciated.

Regards,
Vaibhav