Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BER over air

From: Mostafa Alizadeh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BER over air
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 19:42:25 +0330

Marcus you're right. This question is somehow out of GNURadio discussion. However, I've found something about different perspectives of SNR calculation at a receiver.

Thank you for participating in this discussion. If I find enough time, I will try to generate a code for SNR calculation regardless of type of modulation used and I will share it.

Best,
Mostafa