Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How To Change Tx Frequency During Transmission

From: Nguyễn Văn Lý
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How To Change Tx Frequency During Transmission
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 21:36:19 +0700

Hi Marcus,

I use bladeRF hardware, not USRP. So I have "osmocom" sink and source blocks in my flow graph. Do you have any idea about this.
Thank you very much,

Best Regards,
Van-Ly

Van-Ly Nguyen,
Research Assistant,
Signals and Systems Laboratory - SSL
Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications - FET
University of Engineering and Technology - UET
Vietnam National University, Hanoi - VNU

Tel: (+84) 97 881 9406