Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] HELP: USRP1+WBXv3 "Overflow"

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] HELP: USRP1+WBXv3 "Overflow"
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 08:14:08 +0100

Hello SKA15,

well, I'm pretty sure there is some way to do this in GRC; but honestly, this sounds like something that would be very little lines of code in python; I recommend going through the guided tutorials [1] in order to understand how to write a python block that will emit the right stream tags at the right time.

Greetings,
Marcus

[1] http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Guided_Tutorials