[Discuss-gnuradio] query about GNU installation

From: sivakumar reddy
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] query about GNU installation
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 10:17:41 +0530

I already installed GNU Radio after installing UHD drivers only. While executing cmake ../ command, it's showing all the blocks but when I tried to open GRC, it shows very few blocks. For better understanding I enclosed a screenshot of GRC.

My doubt is where did I install libuhd packets.?
If it was happened, how can I remove those libuhd packets? Please let me know.

As I am a beginner, please reply me clearly.

Thanks & Regards
B. Siva Kumar Reddy

Research Scholar
Department of ECE
National Institute of Technology Warangal (NITW)
Andhra Pradesh, India-506004
09948065756