Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU blocks

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU blocks
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 13:20:36 +0100

Hello Siva Kuma Reddy,

if you need the UHD blocks, you will need to install UHD before
building GNU Radio. Please install UHD as explained on [1], and make
sure that you *do not* install any libuhd packets that Ubuntu has
(these are very outdated).

The signal source block should be there, if you were successful in
building GNU Radio. However, when you do the "cmake ../" step, you
will get a long output, explaining which components of GNU Radio will
be built, and if they are not, which dependencies are missing.

Best regards,
Marcus Müller

[1]
http://ettus-apps.sourcerepo.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/wiki/UHD_Linux