Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bandpass Sampling

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bandpass Sampling
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 14:28:24 -0500

The N2xx series use a fixed sample rate, so there's no "deciding what sample rate to use based on Fc".

There's also the analog bandwidth of the ADC to consider.  If you aren't going to use a downconverter card, then the analog bandwidth of the ADC will start to roll-off at some point, so even if you narrowband filter your input signal to remove aliasing possibilities, you will end up in the roll-off skirts of the analog bandwidth of the ADC.

Is there some reason not to use a downconverter card, like the WBX for your application?