Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] linking Gnuradio and Gpredict ?

From: Mike Willis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] linking Gnuradio and Gpredict ?
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 10:15:09 -0000

I know this is going back a bit but I would like to do the same thing for my Gnuradio satellite ground station. I was actually tempted to compile satellite tracking into a Gnuradio block. One you could simply use in a flowchart without any of the messing about with XMLRPC but like my new hexagonal wheel project, with active compensatory suspension, it might be better to use what’s already there.

Did anyone do this? And, how difficult would it be in practice to develop a native block that either contains predict, or accesses it? Possibly not very difficult at all and maybe already done?

Mike