[Discuss-gnuradio] Change in 3.7 with buffers

From: Luke Berndt
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Change in 3.7 with buffers
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 23:27:43 -0500

Sorry - I seem to keep running into weird corner cases with my program. I am
having an issue were I am trying to run multiple graphs off the same source,
and decoding different channels digital audio to wav files. It worked great
under 3.6, but with 3.7 they are cutting off prematurely.

I will keep digging deeper, but I just wanted to check first to see if this has
happened to anyone or if there were any obvious changes to blocks. If there
anything new and special I might have to do to flush buffers in blocks once I
tell it to stop recording and close the file? I am using wav_file->close();. It
is a pretty standard graph using quad_demo to a gr_DSD block to decode the
digital audio and then a wav_file_sink.

 - Luke