Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] LIBUSB_ERROR_PIPE and "improperly" stopping gnura

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] LIBUSB_ERROR_PIPE and "improperly" stopping gnuradio
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 14:46:50 -0800

Lefteris,

If your flowgraph doesn't have a GUI element, you can right click on the Top Block icon and select Quit.

Ron

On 11/05/2014 02:40 PM, Eleftherios(Lef) Kampianakis wrote:
Thanks again for your (rapid) response!

1) I think there should be somekind of bug report on that although I dont really know how to do this 2) I was thinking of a workaround through lsmod (similar to modprobe in linux) to emulate the removal and re-insertion of USB, this way I could write a simple script and avoid the physical procedure which prohibits remote control of the USRP host. Any ideas on that?

3) When I execute a flowgraph that contains a WXGUI element and close the python window instead of killing the flowgraph, I can issue a next execution without problems. What's happening then and how can I use this for my
purposes?

Best regards,
Lefteris