Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] volk error

From: Mostafa Alizadeh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] volk error
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 17:21:18 +0330

I have also tested that this is fine to use 'decimating fir filter' in GRC but I don't know why I got this error on c++:

symbol lookup error: /usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-filter-3.7.5.so.0.0.0: undefined symbol: volk_malloc

Is there a library link error which causes this unknown error?

PLZ help me I can't go further till this error being solved.

Best,
Mostafa