Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FunCube Dongle pro +

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FunCube Dongle pro +
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2014 01:04:17 +0100

Oh indeed, good point!
Sylvain: you're right.
How gr-fcdproplus ends up being able to compile and link is still a mystery to me. I was
expecting a horrible "symbol export forwarding hack" involving libusb, but no:

$>nm -D /lib64/libusb-1.so
                 U udev_device_get_action
                 U udev_device_get_devnode
                 U udev_device_get_sysname
                 U udev_device_new_from_syspath
                 U udev_device_unref
                 U udev_enumerate_add_match_subsystem
                 U udev_enumerate_get_list_entry
                 U udev_enumerate_new

gives me all of the udev symbols as undefined, which obviously is correct,
because they should be dynamically loaded from libusb:
$>ldd /lib64/libusb-1.0.so

libusb-1.0.so|grep udev
    linux-vdso.so.1 =>  (0x00007fff6b7fc000)
    libudev.so.1 (0x00000038b6600000)

Trying to build this now, but I'm currently on a machine where I haven't even
installed GR yet :/ this might take a second.

Greetings,
Marcus