Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] serial port source/sink

From: John Malsbury
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] serial port source/sink
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 11:41:34 -0700

I can look into my repos.  Those blocks were meant for a customer who specifically had to interact with a GR app through serial, due to legacy interfaces/software.  This allow them the interface to a GNU Radio app through virtual serial connections (ie. SOCAT), just as if they were connected to an 90's vintage radio.

Is there a specific reason you want to do this through serial?  Can you explain your architecture?

-John