Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: out-of-tree module config.h documentation/us

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: out-of-tree module config.h documentation/use
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 12:08:47 +0200

It's probably an artefact from the autotools era.
Note that it's:

 21 #ifdef HAVE_CONFIG_H
 22 #include "config.h"
 23 #endif

So the include is never called.

These config.h files are usually generated by the build process, and
provide information about the system you're building on. CMake handles
that a bit differently, so we don't really use these anymore.

We could of course generate such a file with CMake, but we currently don't.

Cheers,