[Discuss-gnuradio] Import block

From: Fernando Rodríguez Brizuela
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Import block
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 10:36:44 -0300

Hi,

I am a new user of GNURadio and I am interested in use the Import block, to import the PSK.PY file, according to a tutorial that I am reading.

The problem is that file doesn' t exists in the file sytem of my GNURADIO. When I try to paste it (after download the file from the page of GNURadio), the block still not work because the Gnuradio doesn't catch the file. (with others file on the same folder it works fine).

Could someone help me? What I have to do?

Thanks !
Regards,

Fernando L. Rodríguez Brizuela -