[Discuss-gnuradio] segfault in volk_32f_x2_dot_prod_32f_a_generic

From: Sergey Alirzaev
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] segfault in volk_32f_x2_dot_prod_32f_a_generic
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 18:54:43 +0400

Hello and thank you for the gnuradio project! Seems like this mailing list
silently drops the messages from non-subscribers, that is not mentioned in
<http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Development>.

I'm trying to use an AM Demod block but encounter a segfault:
<https://bpaste.net/show/bbeefa9ff787>.
It reproduces on 3.7.4.1, 3.7.5 and the git HEAD. My .grc is there:
<https://bpaste.net/show/c274b44c57a6>.
I've poked gdb a bit but couldn't see what's wrong as the pointers seem to be
reachable from gdb. What can I do about this?
/\  http://arc.pasp.de/   - against proprietary attachments