Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs error

From: West, Nathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs error
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 17:48:05 -0500

Different package managers call the same package by different names.
You can look at the recipe
(https://github.com/pybombs/pybombs/blob/master/recipes/pyqwt5.lwr#L22)
to see what Debian-based distros call it. If you've tried to build
this manually and the configure step gives you errors then those
errors are very relevant to resolving the issue. Can you paste the
error output somewhere?