Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gettin data out from GRC to C++ or java?

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gettin data out from GRC to C++ or java?
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 14:15:04 +0200

On 10/17/2014 12:40 PM, Ernest Szczepaniak wrote:
> So i if would like to create a simple flow graph, with USRP source and file
> sink only, is there any way to control file buffer size (i.e i want that any
> file consist of 3k 32complex samples every write)?

You can't control how many samples the USRP source will produce per run.
And I'm not sure that's really what you want.

> Any 3.7 compatibile pipe pack? tried gr-pipe but typical "gnuradio-core"
> error :(

I was suggesting you create a named pipe instead of a regular file. If
you don't know what that means, I suggest looking it up, it's a basic
concept of most OSes, and Google will have all the info you need.

You don't need any addons for that.