[Discuss-gnuradio] MySQL?

From: David Halls
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] MySQL?
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 15:13:26 +0000

Dear All,

Has anyone tried using MySQL from GNU Radio? I am just posting some simple stuff to a MySQL database that runs fine in a stand-alone C program. It builds fine in GNU Radio, by including <mysql.h>, but there is a swig problem on running in GNU Radio Companion

“ImportError: /usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-trl.so: undefined symbol: mysql_init”

Presumably I need to add some libraries to the CMakeLists.txt, or similar?

Thanks in advance!

David

David Halls Ph.D.

Research Engineer

Toshiba Research Europe Limited

32 Queen Square, Bristol, BS1 4ND, UK

Tel: +44 (0) 117 906 0790

NOTE: The information in this email and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally privileged. This message may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message, delete any copies held on your system and notify the sender immediately.

Toshiba Research Europe Limited, registered in England and Wales (2519556). Registered Office 208 Cambridge Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge CB4 0GZ, England. Web: www.toshiba.eu/research/trl