[Discuss-gnuradio] installing gnuradio with pybombs on debian

From: Mostafa Alizadeh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] installing gnuradio with pybombs on debian
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 07:35:58 -0400

Hello guys,

I have a problem with installing GNURadio on Debian i86 7.6. After executing "./pybombs install gnuradio", I got the following error related to boost:

"
File "/home/alizadeh/gnuradio_src/pybombs/mod_pybombs/recipe.py", line 649, in fetch
    raise Exception("Failed to Fetch package '%s' sources were '%s'!"%(self.name, self.source));
Exception: Failed to Fetch package 'boost' sources were '['wget://http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/boost/boost/1.53.0/boost_1_53_0.tar.bz2']'!
"

I saw my Synaptic package manager, the below libboosts are already installed:

libboost-iostreams1.49.0
libboost-thread1.49.0
libboost-program-options1.49.0

What I should do to install GNURadio on this device?
(I always have a problem with boost library for GNURadio! :( )

Best,
Mostafa