Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] source code of the block "WX GUI FFT Sink"

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] source code of the block "WX GUI FFT Sink"
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 09:41:02 +0200

Hello Xianda,
1. gnuradio/gr-wxgui/python/fftsink* . It doesn't calculate power. It shows the magnitude of the complex value of the FFT.
2. This is a bit of a complicated question. N210 only works with gr-uhd, not with the old-timey libusrp. gr-uhd was functional in 3.5.0.
Now, if you use 3.5.0, you should directly go for 3.6.5, which is far superior by means of build system and features. Generally, the question is intriguing why you would want an old version, as this is usually bad.

Greetings,
Marcus