Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC 3.6 / 802.11 a/g test signal

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC 3.6 / 802.11 a/g test signal
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 11:16:57 +0200

Hi,

you can use gr-ieee802-11 [1] to generate WiFi frames. Just start the TX flow
graph and pipe the output to a file.
I uploaded a frame (IQ data, no noise) [2] for you that you can use to get
started.

I don’t use Matlab, so i don’t know how to import the data, but you can display
the IQ samples with

od -fw8 frame.bin

There is also a GNU Radio script [3] that might be helpful.

Hope it helps,
Bastian

[1] https://github.com/bastibl/gr-ieee802-11
[2] https://www.ccs-labs.org/~bloessl/frame.bin