Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bypass work function

From: bob wole
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bypass work function
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 08:24:11 +0500

I applied this and this is useful in condition when you do not want to process noise, because it is being multiplied by zero when there is no signal. But I want that CMA taps remain unchanged when there is no signal or just noise. In the above scenario CMA taps change due to presence of noise, because it tries to equalize noise as well.  Thanks for your comment.

--
Bob